Our goals for Fall 2021 are the following
1. Re-deploy RadGrad into the Department
- Developing an onboarding approach for ICS 111, 211, and 314 students.
- Developing a pre-test/post-test procedure to see if RadGrad influenced student feelings about CS at all.
- Developing the newsletter.
- Integrating into the advising process.
- Other departmental activities: RadGrad Street Team, Department Awards or other recognition.
2. Peer mentorship
- The ability for high level students to opt-in to a "mentorship" badge.
- The badge is displayed in various places to help beginning students find more senior student for advice in specific disciplinary areas.
3. Internship integration
- Completion of InternAloha integration as specified here.
4. Develop RadGrad CompEng site
- Creation of content for the Comp Eng instance.
- Pilot studies with Comp Eng students, faculty, and advisors to assess utility of system.