- radgrad-docker repository. Contains Docker scripts.
- RadGrad-Docker project board. Manages tasks for RadGrad docker for Summer, 2020.
Note that Windows-based Docker is not supported for OPQ, so it will not be supported for RadGrad. Mac or Unix only.
- OPQ Docker Documentation. The OPQ System contains a component called "OPQ View", which is a Meteor application. Thus, understanding how OPQ implements its Docker system will (hopefully) get you close to everything you need to know to implement a Docker-based deployment of RadGrad. You will be writing similar documentation in this site.
- opq-docker. Scripts for installing OPQ via Docker.
- Docker. Official Docker documentation.
- Docker Compose.
- Docker Desktop. Mac only.
- DevOps with Docker. Introductory course to docker and docker compose.
- banjerluke/meteor-dockerfile. Self contained Meteor dockerfile. Could be useful contrast to the OPQ Meteor dockerfile.
- Docker Desktop on Windows. Tutorial to install and use Docker Desktop on Windows through Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 (WSL 2).
- Windows Insider. Optional. May be necessary to obtain Windows 10 Home 19018(+) for Docker Desktop on Windows.